After the initial setup of Google Home with Homey, Google Home will discover your favorite Flows. These will not be visible in the device list of Google Home as they’re not devices, but you can start them with your voice. Google Home refreshes the registered favorite Flows on initial setup and when you sync devices.To add a Flow:
- Open the Homey app, select the gear icon next to the words
Favorite Flowson the home screen of the Homey app.
- Select the Flows you want to use through Google Home.
- Press the save icon in the top right corner.
- Head over to the Google Home app and sync your devices by pulling down until a refresh icon appears, or alternatively say
Hey Google, sync my devices.
- Google Home will synchronise the new favorite Flows.
You can now invoke your Flow by saying
Hey Google, start *flow name here*