In case anything goes wrong, or you're migrating to a different Homey Pro, Homey Cloud Backups can save you from a major headache. With Homey+, your Homey automatically creates a new backup every night, and you can also backup manually.
If you'd like to restore your device to a previous state, it's easy to keep your previous device settings, Flows, Energy & Insights data with a selected backup.
- Put Homey into Recovery Mode by holding it upside down for 10 seconds.
- Go to the Homey mobile app, and now you can connect to the device as you would in the initial Homey Pro setup.
- Go to the More tab → tap the name of your Homey at the top of the screen → select
Add new Homey→
Setup Homey Pro→ open your iOS or Android device settings → connect to the network that starts with
- Return to the Homey app → select your home Wi-Fi network → enter the password → wait for Homey to connect.
- The on-screen instructions should now tell you there are backups available.
- Agree with restoring from the backup → select the backup you'd like to restore from.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.