If your Wi-Fi network’s name (SSID) or password has been changed, you must reconfigure Homey Bridge to connect to the internet.
- Unplug the power adapter from Homey Bridge, then plug it back in.
- After a minute, the LED ring will automatically turn blue, to indicate set-up mode. Homey Bridge automatically enters set-up mode because it could not connect to the stored Wi-Fi network.
- From within the Homey Mobile App on your iOS or Android device, add Homey Bridge again. Navigate to the
Devicestab → tap the
+symbol in the top-right corner.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on, and the Homey Mobile App has permission for your location. This is needed to find Homey Bridge automatically.
- Homey Bridge will be recognized automatically. Press
Connectto start the set-up and follow the on-screen instructions.