Yeah, you've got yourself a Homey Pro! The only thing you need to do now is to follow the steps in the setup. But don't worry, it's really straightforward. If you're not sure how to set up your Homey, follow the steps below.
In the box you will find:
- 1 Homey Pro
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Power cable
When you're new to Homey
Welcome to Homey! Getting started is easy.
- Download the Homey Mobile App from
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Homey account.
- When you have completed your account, tap on
Set up Homey Proand follow the on-screen instructions.
When you're an existing Homey user
Plug Homey Bridge in using the supplied power adapter. The LED Ring of Homey Bridge will start rotating white, and after a few seconds pulse with a blue color to indicate it's ready for set-up.
- Open the Homey Mobile App on your iOS or Android device.
- Navigate to the
Devicestab → tap the
+symbol in the top right corner.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on, and the Homey Mobile App has permission for your location. This is needed to find Homey Bridge automatically.
- Homey Bridge will be found automatically. Press
Connectto start the set-up and follow the on-screen instructions.
Control your Homey
Once logged in, you will see the home screen of Homey. Here you will have quick actions to control your devices or enable your favorite flows. You will also find a timeline with the latest updates.
In the bottom menu, you will also find the overview of your connected devices. Tap on
Devices to open this view.
Want to build your own Flows? Tap on
Flows to open the Flow editor.
Curious to see what else Homey can do? Tap on
More to see what other possibilities and settings Homey has to offer.
To know all about what you can do with Homey, browse our Knowledge base to find all details and tutorials.
Now, let's continue and add your first device to Homey!