Sometimes you want to fully reset Homey and wipe all information stored on Homey. The process only takes a few steps.
- Make sure Homey is powered on in the upright position.
- Make sure Homey is powered on for at least half a minute before continuing.
- To enter recovery mode, turn Homey upside down, and wait for the 10-second countdown to end.
- Homey is set to recovery mode and will give you the same welcoming message as the first time you set Homey up.
- Go to setup.athom.com on a Wi-Fi-enabled computer, press the
Alt keyon your keyboard, and select
Continue in browserand follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose to delete all data (for a factory reset).
- If you don't want to link a new or existing account to Homey, make sure to hold the
Alt keyon your keyboard when asked whether you already have an Athom account. Then select
Don't connect an Athom account.
- Wait for the setup to complete to finish factory resetting your Homey.