Sometimes you want to fully reset Homey and wipe all information stored on Homey. The process only takes a few steps.
- Make sure Homey is powered on in the upright position.
- Make sure Homey is powered on for at least half a minute before continuing.
- To enter recovery mode, turn Homey upside down, and wait for the 10-second countdown to end.
- Homey is set to recovery mode and will give you the same welcoming message as the first time you set Homey up.
- On your mobile device, initiate the setup process.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi, Homey checks for updates, and the
Optionsbutton becomes available. Tap on it, and you'll have the option to download a full software update and to reset your device to factory settings.
- If you don't want to link a new or existing account to Homey, select
Reset to factory settings.
- Wait for the setup to complete.